Bellini: Between Theaters and Music
The composer, born in Catania and buried at the Pérè Lachaise cemetery in Paris until 1876 and now in the Cathedral, is celebrated for his melodic innovations.
A walk through his hometown will reveal the places of his childhood and adolescence and others dedicated to him.
– Vincenzo Bellini Theatre;
– House – Museum Vincenzo Bellini;
– Monument by Giulio Monteverde in Stesicoro square;
– Church of San Nicolò La Rena;
– Via Crociferi;
– Church of Saint Francesco Borgia.
- Tourist Guide
- Food & Drinks